Delivery and Installation
Normal Delivery please call 1300002756 (option 2) Monday to Friday before 2pm.
Sale Pickups Times
Warehouse sale: Collections from Our Warehouse are No charge, but for same day needs to be booked in prior to 4.30pm
Pick up times are as follows:
Thursday 19th. March 2020 (between 10 Am – 6 Pm),
Friday 20th, March 2020 (between 10 Am –6Pm),
Saturday 21st. March 2020 (between 9 Am – 5 Pm),
Monday 23rd.– Friday 27Th. March 2020 (between 10 Am – 3 Pm).
Terms & conditions of delivery and installation.
- Asko XXL model dishwashers are not a standard in size, all dimensions must be checked prior to the product being unpacked. A restocking fee of 15% applies for any return product/order.
- Height min86.2cm – max91.2cm
- Width 59.6cm
- Depth 57.4cm.
- Delivery is drop off only and does not include unpacking of the appliance; Delivery is to ground floor only unless prior notice is given to ASKO.
- ASKO will deliver the Product/s to the delivery location specified in the Order Confirmation. ASKO will not deliver to premises that are unattended under any circumstances.
- Prior to an ASKO Installation, the Customer is to ensure the following has been checked and completed to facilitate installation of the products on the scheduled date
- installation does not include any structural work or upgrades to plumbing, electrical or carpentry work and no such works will be carried out by an ASKO installer.
- power &/or water inlet is provided within the specifications stated in the user and care guide. The water valve (tap) must be ¾ inch male thread.
- location and cabinetry should be inspected for any defects and free from any obstruction to access it. Existing appliances have been removed from the cabinetry or niche or where there is no unrestricted access to the product.
- there is a water drain outlet for laundry and kitchen Products that require drainage; connection points must be no great than 1.5m from back of appliance; any requirement of connection extensions will be an extra cost, call 1300 002 756 option 2 to arrange prior to delivery.
- water pipes are robust and fit for purpose (connection to old copper pipes especially).
- any dangerous, hazardous material or substances have been removed from the install location.
- any flooring deficiencies that will prevent/hinder proper installation of Product.
- All ASKO dishwashers are built-in and require to be secured to the surrounding cabinetry.
- If the matters set out in the afore mentioned have not been attended to, ASKO is under no obligation to carry out an ASKO Installation.
- Failure to meet or comply with any of the conditions above may result in refusal by ASKO to complete this installation or delivery;
- ASKO will use reasonable commercial endeavours to deliver the Product/s on the Delivery Date.